This product is currently sold out.
Volume 8 Spring 2019 Digital Copy
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada sent directly to your inbox. A pdf version of the magazine will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed. This exclusive volume, can conveniently be read and enjoyed digitally. Here is what is featured in this edition:
- The cover story is an exclusive interview with Matty Matheson by James Mullinger. Photo shoot by Denis Duquette.
- Nathan Macintosh’s guide to Canada for Americans
- I Don’t Know What I Know by Jay Malone
- Be More Canadian: Paul Wilson meets Canada’s most beloved cartoonist Seth
- Exclusive shoot and interview with Jonathan Torrens
- The Pied Piper of Canada: James Mullinger meets Nick Farkas to get the full history of evenko and how he created the greatest music festival in Canadian history (Osheaga in Montreal)
- Blueberries To Bluetooth: Jennifer Wood meets John Bragg
- Towns To Cherish: Why Sackville, New Brunswick is one of the best places to live in North America
- Lismore Sheep Farm by Gillian Graves
- Award-winning British photographer Arnie Taylor on how his bipolar disorder inspired his latest body of work
- Tuck Style: How Judith Mackin is making dream homes come true by Sarah Homenick
- Torngat Adventure: John Cullen photographs the Torngat Mountains off Newfoundland and Labrador
- Jennifer Wood meets Mexican artist Fabiola Martinez, we introduce opera singer Kyla Lingley, see underwater photography by Nick Hawkins and all the essential books, music and comedy of the season