This product is currently sold out.
Annual Subscription starts with VOLUME 8 | SPRING 2019
Your annual subscription includes 4 volumes and will begin with Volume 8 | Spring 2019 of [EDIT] followed by the Summer, Fall and Winter editions. To buy back issues, please go to Volumes.
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in June 2017. [EDIT] is the premium print publication devoted to celebrating business leaders and creatives doing the unexpected while expanding Atlantic Canada’s global reach.
Published quarterly, the four issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
- The cover story is an exclusive interview with Matty Matheson by James Mullinger. Photo shoot by Denis Duquette.
- Nathan Macintosh’s guide to Canada for Americans
- I Don’t Know What I Know by Jay Malone
- Be More Canadian: Paul Wilson meets Canada’s most beloved cartoonist Seth
- Exclusive shoot and interview with Jonathan Torrens
- The Pied Piper of Canada: James Mullinger meets Nick Farkas to get the full history of evenko and how he created the greatest music festival in Canadian history (Osheaga in Montreal)
- And more!
The publication is 84 pages, perfect bound, and printed in full colour on FSC-approved uncoated paper in Canada.
+ ONE DELIVERY ADDRESS PER ORDER PLEASE
+ Delivery times vary by destination. Free Shipping & Handling
+ Subscriptions are processed through an auto-renewal system and you will receive a renewal notification one week before the subscription renews. Then a charge will be made to the original credit card.