Annual Subscription starts with VOLUME 8 | SPRING 2019
Shipping from March 1st 2019
Your annual subscription includes 4 volumes and will begin with Volume 8 | Spring 2019 of [EDIT] followed by the Summer, Fall and Winter editions. To buy back issues, please go to Volumes.
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada. [EDIT] magazine is the only international print publication to celebrate and highlight the joys of living big when living in, working in or visiting Canadian towns and cities.
- The cover story is an exclusive interview with Matty Matheson by James Mullinger. Photo shoot by Denis Duquette.
- Nathan Macintosh’s guide to Canada for Americans
- I Don’t Know What I Know by Jay Malone
- Be More Canadian: Paul Wilson meets Canada’s most beloved cartoonist Seth
- Exclusive shoot and interview with Jonathan Torrens
- The Pied Piper of Canada: James Mullinger meets Nick Farkas to get the full history of evenko and how he created the greatest music festival in Canadian history (Osheaga in Montreal)
- And more!
The publication is 84 pages, perfect bound, and printed in full colour on FSC-approved uncoated paper in Canada.
+ ONE DELIVERY ADDRESS PER ORDER PLEASE
+ Delivery times vary by destination. Annual shipping and handling charge is $10 and is added during the check-out.
+ Subscriptions are processed through an auto-renewal system and you will receive a renewal notification one week before the subscription renews. Then a charge will be made to the original credit card.