This product is currently sold out.
Volume 4 Spring 2018 Digital Copy
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada sent directly to your inbox. A pdf version of the magazine will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed. This exclusive volume, can conveniently be read and enjoyed digitally. Here is what is featured in this edition:
- The cover story is an exclusive interview with global phenomenon Dennis Prescott. The musician turned cookbook author boasts almost half a million Instagram followers and is one of a few Canadian chefs to have cracked the American & British markets.
- An interview with James Curleigh, President of Levi's Global, about growing up in Atlantic Canada and the new flagship store in Halifax.
- Canadian exclusive interview with the man generally regarded to be Britain's greatest living novelist Alan Hollinghurst.
- How a Toronto millionaire revitalized Guysborough, Nova Scotia.
- Our Arts Editor Kate Wallace interviews New York photographer Peter Cunningham about his new life on Grand Manan.
- interview and photo shoot with award-winning rapper Classified. We spend the day with the king of Canadian hip hop at his studio in Nova Scotia.
- All of this plus interiors, wellness, arts and culture sections.