This product is currently sold out.
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in June 2017, [EDIT] is a premium media company that showcases all that Atlantic Canada has to offer; a high-quality of life, a thriving entrepreneurial and business community, a flourishing natural environment, and a perfect place to live and raise a family. Our various media platforms successfully highlight the region and the people within, reaching audiences globally.
We create original content, tell insightful stories, interview well-known and emerging individuals and show the unique perspective of Atlantic Canada.
Published quarterly, the print issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
In this issue:
- Ride The Chaos - All Season Surf by Jenn Carson Photographs by Adam Cornick and Ebony Scott
- Alan Arkin’s Cape Breton Island by Tiffany Thornton
- The Innovation of Nancy Smithers by Morgan Leet
- What I Know by Peter Anthony
- Vox Agency by Jennifer Wood
- A Surreal Start-Up: James Mullinger meets Zina Aljaratli Photographs by Denis Duquette
- Don’t Dis My Ability by Shawn Smith
- The Fairytale of Ticklebelly Hill by Morgan Leet
- Ralph Costello by James Mullinger
- Exclusive interview with Ingrid Waldron by Morgan Leet
- Over The Ferry - A Short Story by David R. Elliott
- Handcrafted With Love by Cait Milberry
- Comic Shorts: Louis B. Mayer - An Illustrated History by Brandon Hicks
Plus, Jennifer Wood meets the newest star of This Hour Has 22 Minutes Aba Amuquandoh, Coreen Hildebrand on the changing face of public art in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier’s spring reads and all of the best virtual and in-person events this season.