This product is currently sold out.
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in 2017 [EDIT] is the premium print publication devoted to celebrating business leaders and creatives doing the unexpected while expanding Atlantic Canada’s global reach.
Published quarterly, the four issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
In this issue:
- Cover story: The Cure: How Toronto's Nitasha Goel relaunched her thriving apothecary business in Hubbards, Nova Scotia. Photographs by Riley Smith
- The Intersection of Black and White by Shauna Cole
- The Story of Sistema NB by Heather MacLean Reid
- Root Cellar - A Short Story by Brent Mason
- How To Build The Perfect Mixtape by Justin Shaw
- Harvesting Hope by Alec Bruce
- Epic Coffee by James Mullinger
- Cherishing New Brunswick by Jennifer Wood
- Historic Hospitality at The Algonquin Resort by Morgan Leet
- Winter Wonders by Michelle Stoddart
- Chris Woodford's Grand Designs
- Atlantic Pod - James Mullinger meets podcasting gurus Rhys Waters and Jonathan Burns
- Mindfully Made - Sarah Butland meets Tabitha Co
Mi’kmaq artist Marcus Gosse on seeking enlightenment: the best festivals, markets and concerts of the season and Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier’s winter reads