This product is currently sold out.
Volume 13 | Summer 2020
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in 2017 [EDIT] is the premium print publication devoted to celebrating business leaders and creatives doing the unexpected while expanding Atlantic Canada’s global reach.
Published quarterly, the four issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
THE HOME ISSUE
- Cover story: Great Big Sea's Sean McCann and Andrea Aragon on family, home and music
- Will The Winds of Change Fill Atlantic Canada's Sails With New Opportunities by Atlantic Chamber Of Commerce CEO Sheri Somerville
- Island Dream: From New York City To Prince Edward Island by Kyle Timothy Blood
- Champion curler Brad Gushue on his home of Newfoundland and Labrador by Judy Wityszyn
- The Artistry of Nova Scotia's Carolyn Bedford by Sarah Butland
- The Dave Culligan Effect by Josefa Cameron
- Charlottetown’s culinary superstar Chef Ilona Daniel shares her summer island recipes
- The Story of Kentville, Nova Scotia's Gaspereau Press by John Leroux
- The Yarnbomber by Jenn Thornhill Verma
- Tom Power is Lifting Our Spirits. Exclusive interview by James Mullinger. Photographs by Denis Duquette
- Neon Dreams on home, optimism and positivity, Andrew Nickerson meets Quispamsis-based author Riel Nason, and Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier’s summer reads
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore, Hudson's Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Halifax airport locations and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.