This product is currently sold out.
****Shipping from September 8****
The Maritime Edit is an international publication that celebrates and highlights the discreet luxury of living big in small towns and cities, specifically those across Atlantic Canada.
- The cover story is an exclusive investigation into the creation of Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs. The Maritime Edit's James Mullinger interviews Ben Cowan-Dewar on the reshaping of Inverness, Nova Scotia.
- Rick Mercer's Guide to Success.
- Irvine Welsh on Trainspotting 3.
- Inside the Ganong Factory.
- Why Black Cop might just be the best film you see this year.
- Canada's Greatest Culinary School (clue: it's on Prince Edward Island).
- Kathy Kaufield on finding joy after cancer.
- Brent Mason on being the godfather of the Saint John music scene.
- James Mullinger on why Sussex, New Brunswick is one of the best towns in Canada.
- War, Floods and Being Needed.
- Exclusive interview and photo shoot with award-winning indigenous musician Jeremy Dutcher.
- World class architect Nicholas Fudge.
- All of this plus interiors, literature, wellness, arts and culture sections.
This magazine exists to celebrate those doing world-class work in small places.
You can also find The Maritime Edit at your local Indigo/Chapters/Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart or at hundreds of independent bookstores across Canada.