This product is currently sold out.
*** SHIPPING FROM MARCH 5th ***
The Maritime Edit is an international publication that celebrates and highlights the discreet luxury of living big in small towns and cities, specifically those across Atlantic Canada.
One of the biggest misnomers about modern life is that you need to live in a big city if you wish to make a living in a creative or professional field.
Conversely, more and more senior management, artists, musicians, physicians, lawyers, photographers, graphic designers and journalists are not only staying in but also moving to smaller towns and cities to be inspired, live affordably and thrive creatively.
- The cover story is an exclusive interview with global phenomenon Dennis Prescott. The musician turned cookbook author boasts almost half a million Instagram followers and is one of a few Canadian chefs to have cracked the American & British markets.
- An interview with James Curleigh, President of Levi's Global, about growing up in Atlantic Canada and the new flagship store in Halifax.
- Canadian exclusive interview with the man generally regarded to be Britain's greatest living novelist Alan Hollinghurst.
- How a Toronto millionaire revitalized Guysborough, Nova Scotia.
- Our Arts Editor Kate Wallace interviews New York photographer Peter Cunningham about his new life on Grand Manan.
- interview and photo shoot with award-winning rapper Classified. We spend the day with the king of Canadian hip hop at his studio in Nova Scotia.
- All of this plus interiors, wellness, arts and culture sections.
This magazine exists to celebrate those doing world-class work in a small place.
You can also find The Maritime Edit at your local Indigo/Chapters, or Independent bookstore across Canada.