This product is currently sold out.
Volume 22 \ Fall 2022 Shipping now!!
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada. Launched in June 2017, The Maritime [EDIT] was the first quarterly print magazine dedicated to proving what Atlantic Canada has to offer.
[EDIT] reveals a high-quality of life, a thriving entrepreneurial and business community, a flourishing natural environment, and an ideal place to live. With a dynamic mix of long-form journalism, short features and interviews, and beautiful visual stories, each issue of [EDIT] fosters a sense of curiosity about the place we inhabit and invites us to explore Atlantic Canada.
Published quarterly, the print issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
COVER STORY: Charlottetown Library Learning Centre - An Innovative Jewel in the Heart of the City by Jennifer Wood
Photographs by Doublespace Photography
- 24 Hours in Corner Brook by Amanda Bulman. Photographs by Rodrigo Iniguez
- Landing East! James Mullinger meets Dan Thompson of Italic Press
- Noisy Change: The Beaverbrook Art Gallery by Tom Smart
- Driven! James Mullinger on the 2022 Buick Enclave
- From Camo to Custom Tailoring by James Mullinger. Photographs by Tyler Warren Ellis
- Long Lost Poet: Jeremy Hull on Lesley Choyce
- Jennifer Wood meets Keonte Beals
- Discovering Newfoundland and Labrador by Jennifer Wood
- Kindness Saved My Life by Tareq Hadhad
- Comic Shorts: Lucy Maud Montgomery – An Illustrated History by Brandon Hicks
Painter Adam Young and his love for Newfoundland and Labrador, Shaun
Majumder’s The Love Tour, the Fogo Island Arts weekend, Screen Nova Scotia’s collaboration with Netflix and all of the essential shows, festivals, events and literature of the season
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.