This product is currently sold out.
Shipping from Friday September 3, 2021
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in June 2017, [EDIT] is a premium media company that showcases all that Atlantic Canada has to offer; a high-quality of life, a thriving entrepreneurial and business community, a flourishing natural environment, and a perfect place to live and raise a family. Our various media platforms successfully highlight the region and the people within, reaching audiences globally.
We create original content, tell insightful stories, interview well-known and emerging individuals and show the unique perspective of Atlantic Canada.
Published quarterly, the print issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
In this issue:
- COVER STORY: Diggstown - Behind the Scenes on the Hit Series by Jennifer Wood. Photographs by Riley Smith.
- The Story of Millennia TEA by Jennifer Wood
- Rock Solid Builds by Judy Wityszyn
- Vibrant Towns, Scenic Roadways - The Ultimate Guide to Atlantic Canada road trips by James Mullinger
- The Journey to Prosperity - Morgan Leet meets Chief Mi’sel Joe. Photographs by Ritche Perez
- Lifting Up Local with blushco by Morgan Leet
- The Bicycle Man - James Mullinger meets Paul Reeves
- Nova Scotia Shines - A photographic portfolio by Sahil Kumar
- Photographer Hayden McNamee captures New Brunswick’s skateboarding legends
- How to Build a Comedy Scene in New Brunswick
- by Shane Ogden. Photographs by Tyler Warren Ellis
- Theatre New Brunswick On Top by Matt Carter
- Comic Shorts: Mona Parsons – An Illustrated History by Brandon Hicks
Plus, Andrew Nickerson meets reggae superstar Jah’Mila, John Leroux profiles photography icons James Wilson and Thaddeus Holownia, and Mary Barlow, Emily MacKinnon and James Mullinger share the essential literature of the season.
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.