This product is currently sold out.
Volume 11 | Winter 2019/2020
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in 2017 [EDIT] is the premium print publication devoted to celebrating business leaders and creatives doing the unexpected while expanding Atlantic Canada’s global reach.
Published quarterly, the four issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
- COVER STORY: James Mullinger interviews world-renowned architect Brian MacKay-Lyons
- 18 & Trans: Jack's Story. Photographs by Denis Duquette
- Frozen Villages: Richard Johnson on photographing the ice huts of Canada
- Towns to Cherish: Liverpool, Nova Scotia
- Jennifer Thornhill Verma’s new book and art exhibition, Jennifer Wood meets Jim Gaffigan, the comedy album and literature of the year plus the essential music, shows and festivals of the season
- James Mullinger on celebrating Canadian talent
- Winter Comfort Foods by Aimée Wimbush-Bourque
- Bottling Joy in Nova Scotia: James Mullinger stays at the world-famous water bottle house
- Birchdale Camp by Coreen Hildebrand
- The Rise of Nine Yards Studio by Jennifer Wood
- The Lethal Librarian by Sarah Butland
- Why I Love to Live on Prince Edward Island by Patrick Ledwell
- Jennifer Wood on New Brunswick-based global brand Lulujo
- Being Nice by Christine Hanlon
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore, Hudson's Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Halifax airport locations and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.