Read the full [EDIT]ION here.
Welcome to the seventh [EDIT] bi-weekly boost.
Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.
Cover: Saint Andrews, New Brunswick photographed by Jeff Lively
Design by Lindsay Vautour
Featured in the seventh issue below are:
- James Mullinger on the Perfect Week in New Brunswick with CAA Rewards
- Stand Up and Paddle by Morgan Leet
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on Party Of Two by Jasmine Guillory
- ANBL on Celebrating Safe This Summer
- The She Shed by Heather Chase
- The Art of Emma Hassencahl-Perley
- Jennifer Wood on Cape Breton Island's Salty Rose's and The Periwinkle Café
- The [EDIT] Podcast has Landed!
- Sam MacDonald's Amazing Tales Of The Atlantic
- Hazel Cochran's The Art Warehouse
- Doctor Father Mother
- Local Source Market in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Click here to read all now!