Read the full [EDIT]ION here.
Welcome to the second ever [EDIT] bi-weekly boost!
Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.
Featured in the second issue below are:
Click here to read all now!
- Chef Michael Smith on Compassion and Community
- Judith Mackin on the Reopening of Tuck Studio
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on What She's Reading
- ANBL on Socializing During Isolation
- Dennis Prescott's Chocolate Cherry Maple Mousse Recipe
- Jennifer Wood on TikTok
- The Beautiful Dunhams Run Estate Winery
- David Myles' New Album