Welcome to the tenth
[EDIT] bi-weekly boost.Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive toTHE [EDIT]ION.Cover story: Charlie Gillespie, star of Netflix's
Julie and the Phantoms interviewed by Morgan Leet
Design by Lindsay Vautour
Featured in the tenth issue below are:
- Morgan Leet Meets the Stars of Julie and the Phantoms
- Guiding Greats to the Next Level: Block One Incubator Boosts Businesses in Saint John by Jennifer Wood
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham
- ANBL's Check 30 Philosophy
- The Rocket Cafe by Morgan Leet
Jennifer Wood Discovers Restaurant Composé is Adding Austrian Vibes to Annapolis Royal
- Creators in the Capital: Fredericton's Northside Creators Market
- Mallard Cottage's Chef Todd Perrin on Fall Flavours
Click here to read all now!