THE VOICE OF ATLANTIC CANADA,
DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!
Welcome to the very first [EDIT] bi-weekly boost!
Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] will deliver news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.
Featured in the inaugural issue issue below are:
- Sean McGrath on Embracing Isolation
- Yoga Haus' Stephanie Downey on Virtual Yoga Classes
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on What She's Reading
- ANBL's Commitment to Moderation in Isolation
- Dennis Prescott's Comfort Cake Recipe
- Jennifer Wood on the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada Award for Charlottetown's Nine Yards Studio
All this plus all the best films, books and art that you need right now!
Click here to read all now!
Click here to subscribe to the bi-weekly [EDIT]ION.