This product is currently sold out.
The Maritime Edit is an international publication that celebrates and highlights the discreet luxury of living big in small towns and cities, specifically those across Atlantic Canada.
- The cover story is an exclusive investigation into the rebirth of Halifax, Nova Scotia by James Mullinger featuring insights from the key players behind the city's remarkable transformation. The cover image was created using renderings of the architectural wonders currently being developed in Halifax, Nova Scotia by The Maritime Edit’s Creative Director Lindsay Vautour.
- How John Norman became the Millennial Pied Piper of rural Newfoundland.
- An interview with Paul Brannen, Samsung's COO about government, tech nightmares, new beginnings and his love for New Brunswick.
- Why Irvine Welsh's new Trainspotting sequel might just be the bests book you read this summer
- Nikki Payne's gardening tips.
- The hottest new hotel in Toronto.
- Narcos Fredericton. Trust us, you need to read this.
- Mayor of Miramichi Adam Lordon on leaving The Marilyn Denis Show for a better life on the 'Chi
- Exclusive interview and photo shoot with award-winning actor, musician and icon Alan Doyle
- All of this plus interiors, wellness, arts and culture sections.
This magazine exists to celebrate those doing world-class work in a small place.
You can also find The Maritime Edit at your local Indigo/Chapters/Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart or Independent bookstore across Canada.