This product is currently sold out.
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada. Launched in June 2017, The Maritime [EDIT] was the first quarterly print magazine dedicated to proving what Atlantic Canada has to offer.
[EDIT] reveals a high-quality of life, a thriving entrepreneurial and business community, a flourishing natural environment, and an ideal place to live. With a dynamic mix of long-form journalism, short features and interviews, and beautiful visual stories, each issue of [EDIT] fosters a sense of curiosity about the place we inhabit and invites us to explore Atlantic Canada.
Published quarterly, the print issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
In this issue:
- COVER STORY: The Quarterdeck Resort by Jennifer Wood. Photographs by Adam Cornick & Chris Green
- Thane Mallory by Coreen Hildebrand
- Salty Towers by Brent Mason. Photographs by John Gardner.
- The Mental Health Crisis in New Brunswick
- NEW SECTION! DRIVEN! James Mullinger on the 2022 Mazda MX-5
- Integrity Pilates by Jennifer Wood
- Forged in Fire by Barrett Hooper
- Jennifer Wood meets Willie O'Ree
- Oh, Diana! by Matt George Photographs by Mark Hemmings
- Aquakulture’s Lance Sampson pays it forward by Matt Horseman
- Black Moon Witch - A short story by Rudy Winsor
- How I Learned to Not Deny Myself by Tricia Black
- Comic Shorts: Demasduit – An Illustrated History by Brandon Hicks
Plus... Thandiwe McCarthy on Gary Weekes’ photography exhibition at the Beaverbrook Art Gallery and Emily MacKinnon on the finest literature of the season
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.