This product is currently sold out.
Volume 5 Summer 2018 Digital Copy
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada sent directly to your inbox. A pdf version of the magazine will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed. This exclusive volume, can conveniently be read and enjoyed digitally. Here is what is featured in this edition:
- The cover story is an exclusive investigation into the rebirth of Halifax, Nova Scotia by James Mullinger featuring insights from the key players behind the city's remarkable transformation. The cover image was created using renderings of the architectural wonders currently being developed in Halifax, Nova Scotia by The Maritime Edit’s Creative Director Lindsay Vautour.
- How John Norman became the Millennial Pied Piper of rural Newfoundland.
- An interview with Paul Brannen, Samsung's COO about government, tech nightmares, new beginnings and his love for New Brunswick.
- Why Irvine Welsh's new Trainspotting sequel might just be the bests book you read this summer
- Nikki Payne's gardening tips.
- The hottest new hotel in Toronto.
- Narcos Fredericton. Trust us, you need to read this.
- Mayor of Miramichi Adam Lordon on leaving The Marilyn Denis Show for a better life on the 'Chi
- Exclusive interview and photo shoot with award-winning actor, musician and icon Alan Doyle
- All of this plus interiors, wellness, arts and culture sections.