Read the full [EDIT]ION here.
Welcome to the ninth [EDIT] bi-weekly boost.
Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.
Cover: Ofra Harnoy photographed by Lisa Sells in
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
Design by Lindsay Vautour
- On The Rock: Ofra Harnoy's St. John's Waltz
- Visit the Johnson Geo Centre in St. John's with CAA Rewards
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on The Cottage Girls and Whale Cove Cottages by Robert J. Spiller
- Hope For Wildlife by Jennifer Wood
- Bára Whitewater Rafting in Nova Scotia by Morgan Leet
- Turtle Island Creations: Jennifer Wood Meets Valerie Armstrong
- Fundy Footpath Adventure by Morgan Leet
- Lily Lynch on Sankara
- Book Of The Moment: Not Cancelled: Canadian Kindness In The Face of COVID-19
Click here to read all now!