Read the full [EDIT]ION here.
Welcome to the eighth [EDIT] bi-weekly boost.
Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.
Cover: Prince Edward Island photographed by Rachel Peters
Design by Lindsay Vautour
Featured in the eighth issue below are:
- Island Wonders: Photographer Rachel Peters on Capturing Prince Edward Island
- Visit Prince Edward Island with CAA Rewards
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- ANBL in the Community
- Bad Publicity's Ashley Miranda on Building a Brand
- Wedding Amidst a Pandemic: Morgan Leet meets Haley Green
- Pride of Poley by Jennifer Wood
- Matty Matheson on the [EDIT] Podcast
- Glasgow Glen Farm
- Ellen Page's There's Something In The Water
Click here to read all now!