Read the full [EDIT]ION here.
Welcome to the sixth [EDIT] bi-weekly boost.Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine. Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture. The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.Cover photo: White Point Beach Resort, Nova Scotia
Cover design by Lindsay Vautour.
Featured in the sixth issue below are:
Click here to read all now!
- James Mullinger on an Idyllic Nova Scotia Getaway with CAA Rewards
- Why Diani Blanco is New Brunswick's Queen of Hearts
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on the Art of Emma FitzGerald
- ANBL on Toasting Designated Drivers
- Visiting Indian Island First Nation Reserve by Morgan Leet
- Dartmouth's Delectable Desserts
- Whale Watching in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Uptown Eatery: Jennifer Wood on the Port City's Newest Restaurant
- Lofty Tourism: Morgan Leet on Lawrencetown Lodge
- New Album from Proper Concern
to subscribe to the EDIT[ION].