Read the full [EDIT]ION here.
Welcome to the fifth [EDIT] bi-weekly boost.
Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.
Cover design by Lindsay Vautour.
Cover photograph by Sherry Brown.
Featured in the fifth issue below are:
- The Photography of Sherry Brown
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on Layla F. Saad's Masterwork
- ANBL on Food and Drink Pairing
- Trevor Silver on His Fashion Brand tREv
- Jason John Whitehead - Live Before Lockdown
- Candace Carnahan on Injury to Inspiration
- See The Tortoise, The Hare & The Millionaire live!
- Why Subtle Is Our New Favourite Band
- Abraham Beverley Walker Book Review
Click here to read all now!