Welcome to the thirteenth
[EDIT] bi-weekly boost.Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine. Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture. The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive toTHE [EDIT]ION.Cover: Fredericton,
Design by Lindsay Vautour
Proof reading by Alexandra Fournier
Featured in the thirteenth issue below are:
- Fredericton: The Best of the Capital City This Fall
- Win an Exclusive Atlantic Bubble Giveaway Prize Pack
- The Best of the Capital City This Fall by Morgan Leet, Jennifer Wood, Sharon Catton & Valerie Hillier
- Graystone Brewing by Morgan Leet
- Allie's Essential Reads: Pearleen Oliver: Canada's Black Crusader for Civil Rights
- Saint John By Day, Italian By Night: Morgan Leet Meets Michelle Hooton
- Guitar King Roland Grant
- Neon Dreams on Tour
- Miramichi's Namaste Bistro by Jennifer Wood
- Coldjack and Hot Sauce: Johnny Fraser is Coming!
- B.J. Snowdon: The New Brunswick Whistleblower
Book Of The Moment: The Lying Life Of Adults by Elena Ferrante. Review by Mary Barlow
The fall volume of [EDIT] is on newsstands now!
But in the meantime, scroll down to enjoy the exclusive content in [EDIT]ION Volume 13.
Click here to read all now!