Welcome to the eleventh [EDIT] bi-weekly boost.Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.Cover: Paris Crew in
Photograph by Kelly Lawson
Design by Lindsay Vautour
Featured in the eleventh issue below are:
- Paris Crew: The Inside Story of Saint John's Hot New Gallery
- Win a Saint John Giveaway Prize Pack
- The Best of the Port City This Fall by Morgan Leet, Jennifer Wood and Laura Bell
- A Medic's Mind
- Celebrate Safe With ANBL
- Marci's: Salads Reimagined by Morgan Leet
- The Zesty Lemon by James Mullinger
- Juniper by Morgan Leet
Apryll Aileen - Wild Wolves
- Thanksgiving with Dennis Prescott
- Samuel's Coffee House by Jennifer Wood
- Chastity and Chef Michael Smith on the [EDIT] podcast!
- Book Of The Moment: My Wife Said You May Want To Marry Me by Jason Rosenthal. A Review by Mary Barlow
- Mullinger Meets Dr. Steven Backman & Chef Chris Aerni: Exclusive Film
Click here to read all now!