This product is currently sold out.
Volume 9 | Summer 2019
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in June 2017. [EDIT] is the premium print publication devoted to celebrating business leaders and creatives doing the unexpected while expanding Atlantic Canada’s global reach.
Published quarterly, the four issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
- The Best Oysters in the World by Chef Michael Smith
- James Mullinger meets Lunenburg-based author Shandi Mitchell, Ellen Page in Armistead Maupin’s Tales Of The City, Stuart Nulman examines Newfoundland winning Reach For The Top, plus the essential music, art exhibitions and festivals of the season
- Kingsbrae: An Artists’ Garden Exclusive interview with Mrs Flemer and Brad Henderson
- Meeting Measha Brueggergosman by Jennifer Wood
- Discovering Prosperity in a Changing City by Matt George. Photographs by Sean McGrath
- Newfoundland and Labrador’s Cocktail Comeback by Conor McCann Photographs by Jesse Brinkman Evans
- James Mullinger on why he loves The Kennebunks, Maine
- Rad Mom by Katelynd Kuhar
- Divine Architecture: James Mullinger interviews Sanaz Shirshekar
- Dancing in the City by Abady Alzahrani
- Life out of the Fashion Fast Lane by Alice Wilby
- Elwood Pens by Sarah Butland
- Canadian Comedians Unite by Sandra Battaglini
- What I Know by Ryan Belleville
- Towns to Cherish: Chester, Nova Scotia
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore, Hudson's Vancouver, Calgary and Halifax airport locations and at hundreds of independent stores.