Read the full [EDIT]ION here.
Welcome to the third [EDIT] bi-weekly boost.
Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to the [EDIT]ION.
Featured in the third issue below are:
- James Mullinger on the Fundy Trail Parkway
- An Exclusive Poem by Clyde Wray
- Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier on What She's Reading
- ANBL on Staying Safe and Healthy During Isolation
- Aimée Wimbush-Bourque's Summer Lobster Feast
- Jennifer Wood on The Reopening of Shadow Lawn Inn
- Is Ricky Gervais' After Life the funniest sitcom of the century?
- Miramichi's New Maritime Beer Company
Click here to read all now!