[EDIT] bi-weekly boost.
Stories, thoughts and opinions to inspire you in these unique times and to enjoy between issues of the original, award-winning print magazine.
Twice a month, the editors of [EDIT] deliver you news stories, opinion pieces, current affairs, Atlantic-minded essays and arts curation, community messaging, positive tales and sharp commentaries to readers around the world as we continue to curate the very best in media, literature and culture.
The same quality journalism and world-class photography that you expect from [EDIT], but all unique content exclusive to
Cover: Sussex Bluff Trail,
Words by Morgan Leet
Design by Lindsay Vautour
Proof-reading by Alexandra Fournier
Featured in the twelfth issue below are:
- Get Your Hike On: The Best Autumnal Hikes in Atlantic Canada by Morgan Leet
- Village Pottery's Suzanne Scott by Coreen Hildebrand
- Meet the Winner of our Saint John Giveaway Prize Pack
- Book Review: A Great Big Night by Kate Inglis and Josée Bisaillon
- ANBL Cares
- Lucy Koshan is Beaverbrook Art Gallery’s Newest Star
by Jennifer Wood
- The Halifax Independent Filmmakers Festival by Morgan Leet
- Uniquely Nova Scotia by James Mullinger
- TV Review: Love On The Spectrum by Jennifer Wood
- New TV show Pub Crawl for Bell Fibe TV1 by Morgan Leet
- Tanika Bundy's Queens & Kings by Jennifer Wood
- Alan Doyle on "Frig Off" by Jennifer Wood
- Steve Patterson (Host of CBC's The Debaters) on the [EDIT] podcast!
- Atlantic Edition: Watch the Brand New Trailer for the [EDIT] TV Show Now!
- Write to [EDIT] and Win a Prize!
Click here to read all now!