This product is currently sold out.
Details from the 2019 event
The Yule Express Family Ticket - Limited Quantity
All the perks of our regular admission with no waiting in lines!
In the heart of old Rothesay, Heritage Hall will once again be transformed into a traditional European Christmas Market for the season's essential event. Indulge in a little shopping and soak up the festive spirit in this cozy marketplace. Your one-stop-shop featuring more than 30 lovingly curated vendors; from traditional Christmas stockings, gorgeous handmade crafts, art, fashion, accessories, interior decor, toys, literature, locally made goodies, beverages and delectables. Make a visit to the Rothesay Yule part of your Christmas tradition.
Santa's elves are working around the clock to ensure this is your most magical Christmas experience ever.
*The $80 Yule Express ticket includes entry for one family to the Rothesay Yule where there are a variety of festivities to enjoy including:
- a visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus where you’ll go straight to the front of the line, and also receive a high-resolution digital photo from Enchanted Hill Photography
- indoor skating (helmets required)
- a horse-drawn trolley ride around the scenic Rothesay Netherwood campus (with no waiting in line)
- magic shows and children's book readings by renowned authors inside the beautiful theatre
- access to all of the hand-selected vendors who are sure to fulfil your Christmas shopping needs.
Food vendors will be on site serving up a delicious lunch, or take-home snack options. We hope you will take the time to sit down with friends and enjoy a hot beverage from Garden Grove Café while taking in all the sights and sounds of the season. #yuleloveit
Sunday December 1, 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Rothesay Netherwood School
40 College Hill Rd Rothesay NB E2E 5H1
Please include your mailing address in the Notes part of the check-out page and we will mail you the Express ticket.
Very limited quantity of tickets for the Yule Express will be available for sale. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
A portion of the funds raised from this event will be donated towards The Give.