This product is currently sold out.
Volume 17 Summer 2021 Digital Copy
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in June 2017, [EDIT] is a premium media company that showcases all that Atlantic Canada has to offer; a high-quality of life, a thriving entrepreneurial and business community, a flourishing natural environment, and a perfect place to live and raise a family. Our various media platforms successfully highlight the region and the people within, reaching audiences globally.
We create original content, tell insightful stories, interview well-known and emerging individuals and show the unique perspective of Atlantic Canada.
Published quarterly, the print issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
In this issue:
- COVER STORY: Canada's Best New Restaurant - Atelier Tony by Jennifer Wood. Photographs by Denis Duquette
- The Story of Trekkit by Ryan Groom
- Authentically Indigenous by Jennifer Wood
- Rock Relocation - Morgan Leet meets Kelly Mansell. Photographs by Jessie Brinkman Evans
- The Passionate Duo Behind Bailly
- The Changing Face Of Live Entertainment: A Photographic Portfolio by Sean McGrath
- Detectives By Fate by Rob Csernyik
- Morgan Leet meets the owners of Atlantic Canada’s premier entertainment venues
- Pola Scotia! by Paul Roman John Lenarczyk
- Making History: Abraham Beverley Walker and I by Neil S. Clements. Original painting by Letitia Fraser
- Jennifer Wood Meets El Jones. Photographs by Ryan Williams
- In Search of Mr. Gurgles by Nathaniel G. Moore
- Comic Shorts: Dr. Constance Timberlake - An Illustrated History by Brandon Hicks
Plus, Morgan Leet meets guitar virtuoso and composer Roland Grant and Mary Barlow and James Mullinger share the essential literature of the summer.
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.