This product is currently sold out.
Volume 14 | Fall 2020 Digital Copy
A PDF OF THE EDITION WILL BE EMAILED FOLLOWING YOUR PURCHASE.
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in 2017 [EDIT] is the premium print publication devoted to celebrating business leaders and creatives doing the unexpected while expanding Atlantic Canada’s global reach.
Published quarterly, the four issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
In this issue:
- Cover story: Change Is Coming. Dr. Chadwick Williams on the Black Lives Matter movement. Photographs by Denis Duquette
- Lesley Hampton's Wolfpack by Jennifer Wood
- Coreen Hildebrand meets Barista Brian
- Reinventing fashion on the East Coast by Ethan Hull
- The Genius of Symplicity by James Mullinger
- Say It Loud by Travis Lindsay
- High Spirits - Jennifer Wood visits Nova Scotia’s Steinhart Distillery
- Uniquely Nova Scotia by James Mullinger
- Shelley Egan meets Cornhill Nursery’s Bob Osborne
- James Mullinger meets internationally recognized Chef Chris Aerni. Photographs by Tyler Warren Ellis
- Indigenous artist Teresa Young’s journey of self-discovery, Nova Scotia’s hottest keyboardist, Catherine Bruhier on her journey from Belize to Saint John to Hollywood, Andrew Nickerson meets Acadian Giant Robert Maillet and Literary Editor Alexandra Fournier’s fall reads.