This product is currently sold out.
****Shipping from December 8****
The Maritime Edit is an international publication that celebrates and highlights the discreet luxury of living big in small towns and cities, specifically those across Atlantic Canada.
- The cover story is an exclusive interview with Acre Architects on building change by James Mullinger
- Mark Critch on how he learned to take a joke
- Life Lessons from a Reluctant Public Speaker by Christine Hanlon
- Queen of Comedy: Exclusive interview with Mary Walsh
- The best Atlantic Canadian films of the year
- From Saint John to The White House (My Life in The Jeff Healey Band by Tom Stephen)
- Cara Hazelton on why you need pilates in your life
- James Donald on the best winter trails
- The Kevin Murphy Empire
- James Mullinger on why Kentville, Nova Scotia is the most entrepreneur-friendly town in Atlantic Canada
- How Kingsbrae Garden's Chef Alex Haun became one of Canada's top chefs
- Bright Lights. Big Stage. Small City. The evolution of the Saint John Theatre Company.
- King of all Media: James Mullinger interviews GQ editor Dylan Jones
- Jennifer Wood meets New Brunswick’s smartest junior, we introduce comedian Romesh Ranganathan and all the essential books, films, exhibitions, festivals and concerts of the season
This magazine exists to celebrate those doing world-class work in small places.
You can also find The Maritime Edit at your local Indigo/Chapters/Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart or at hundreds of independent bookstores across Canada.