This product is currently sold out.
The Maritime Edit is an international publication that celebrates and highlights the discreet luxury of living big in small towns and cities, specifically those across Atlantic Canada.
- The cover story is an exclusive investigation into the creation of Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs. The Maritime Edit's James Mullinger interviews Ben Cowan-Dewar on the reshaping of Inverness, Nova Scotia.
- Rick Mercer's Guide to Success.
- Irvine Welsh on Trainspotting 3.
- Inside the Ganong Factory.
- Why Black Cop might just be the best film you see this year.
- Canada's Greatest Culinary School (clue: it's on Prince Edward Island).
- Kathy Kaufield on finding joy after cancer.
- Brent Mason on being the godfather of the Saint John music scene.
- James Mullinger on why Sussex, New Brunswick is one of the best towns in Canada.
- War, Floods and Being Needed.
- Exclusive interview and photo shoot with award-winning indigenous musician Jeremy Dutcher.
- World class architect Nicholas Fudge.
- All of this plus interiors, literature, wellness, arts and culture sections.
This magazine exists to celebrate those doing world-class work in small places.
You can also find The Maritime Edit at your local Indigo/Chapters/Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart or at hundreds of independent bookstores across Canada.