This product is currently sold out.
THE SPECIAL COLLECTORS 5TH ANNIVERSARY VOLUME OF [EDIT]!
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in June 2017, [EDIT] is a premium media company that showcases all that Atlantic Canada has to offer; a high-quality of life, a thriving entrepreneurial and business community, a flourishing natural environment, and a perfect place to live and raise a family. Our various media platforms successfully highlight the region and the people within, reaching audiences globally.
We create original content, tell insightful stories, interview well-known and emerging individuals and show the unique perspective of Atlantic Canada.
Published quarterly, the print issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
In this issue:
- COVER STORY: The Allure of Atlantic Canada - Five Years of [EDIT] magazine
- Oxalis Restaurant, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia by Jennifer Wood Photographs by Sophia Gruber
- Teal Architects by Heather MacLean Reid Photographs by Julian Parkinson and Riley Smith
- Women of the River - Whitewater Kayaking in New Brunswick by Jenn Carson Photographs by Brendan Helmuth
- Class Afloat by Jennifer Wood
- Kara O’Keefe By Conor McCann
- Matt Horseman meets Emily Falencki Photographs by Ryan Josey
- The Best East Coast Comedy Albums by Justin Shaw
- The Life Saving Magic of Moving Back to New Brunswick by Darren ElmorePhotograph by Mark Burnett
- Comic Shorts: Rose Fortune – An Illustrated History by Brandon Hicks
Plus... Thandiwe McCarthy interviews Saa Andrew Gbongbor, Nancy Theberge on Woody Point Comedy Festival in Newfoundland and Labrador, the return of Ballet By The Ocean, Len and Cub: A Queer History at the Beaverbrook Art Gallery in Fredericton and all of the essential shows, festivals and events of the season.
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.