This product is currently sold out.
Volume 12 | Spring 2020
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in 2017 [EDIT] is the premium print publication devoted to celebrating business leaders and creatives doing the unexpected while expanding Atlantic Canada’s global reach.
Published quarterly, the four issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
- Cover story: The splendour of Trout Point Lodge by James Mullinger
- Train like a Stuntwoman, Jennifer Wood interviews Sharlene Royer
- Marina Landing at Fox Harb’r
- Architect Peter Braithwaite on creating his own path to success, by Jennifer Wood, photographs by Julian Parkinson
- Heather Maclean Reid on Newfoundland and Labrador’s Wild & Heart Photography
- B. J. Snowden, The New Brunswick whistleblower by Andrew McGilligan
- Towns To Cherish: Florenceville-Bristol, New Brunswick by James Mullinger, Illustration by Lindsay Vautour
- The Renaissance of Atlantic Canadian Art by Jennifer Wood
- The Newt in Somerset, England’s newest and greatest country-house hotel
- How Rothesay’s Shadow Lawn Inn keeps raising the bar, Photographs by Kelly Lawson
- Reeny and Mahalia Smith team up with Symphony Nova Scotia, Jennifer Wood interviews top Irish comedian Dara Ó Briain about his first-ever tour of the Maritimes, bestselling author Wendy McLeod MacKnight, plus the essential literature, music and comedy shows and festivals of the season.
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore, Hudson's Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Halifax airport locations and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.