This product is currently sold out.
Volume 10 | Fall 2019
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada.
Launched in 2017 [EDIT] is the premium print publication devoted to celebrating business leaders and creatives doing the unexpected while expanding Atlantic Canada’s global reach.
Published quarterly, the four issues are bookish, beautifully printed and collected to be displayed on coffee tables and bookshelves.
- COVER STORY: Anne With An E - Exclusive on-set report by James Mullinger and photographic portfolio with cast and creators by Denis Duquette
- Jennifer Wood meets Still Standing's Jonny Harris and award-winning singer-songwriter Jessica Rhaye plus all the essential books, music, art exhibitions and festivals of the season
- James Mullinger on the biggest outdoor comedy show in Atlantic Canadian history
- A Taste of Greece by Christos Sourligas
- Curcumnavigating Newfoundland and Labrador with Alan Doyle
- The Virtuoso of Spatially Rich Architecture - Jennifer Wood meets world renowned Halifax-based architect Susan Fitzgerald
- Quality Of Life - Moving to Fredericton, New Brunswick by Nathaniel G. Moore
- How to Win at Life by GQ's Charlie Burton
- I'm an Entrepreneur... by Judith Mackin
- Ain't Life Sweet - Jennifer Wood interviews comedian Sugar Sammy
- The Ghosts of Baseball Hill by Andrew McGilligan
- Towns to Cherish: Saint Andrews, New Brunswick
You can also find [EDIT] Magazine on newsstands across Canada at Indigo/Chapters, Coles, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore, Hudson's Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Halifax airport locations and at hundreds of independent stores. Or see our stockists page for more retailers.