This product is currently sold out.
Volume 6 Fall 2018 Digital Copy
Wit, modesty and wisdom from Atlantic Canada sent directly to your inbox. A pdf version of the magazine will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed. This exclusive and now sold out volume, can still be read and enjoyed digitally. Here is what is featured in this edition:
- The cover story is an exclusive investigation into the creation of Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs. The Maritime Edit's James Mullinger interviews Ben Cowan-Dewar on the reshaping of Inverness, Nova Scotia.
- Rick Mercer's Guide to Success.
- Irvine Welsh on Trainspotting 3.
- Inside the Ganong Factory.
- Why Black Cop might just be the best film you see this year.
- Canada's Greatest Culinary School (clue: it's on Prince Edward Island).
- Kathy Kaufield on finding joy after cancer.
- Brent Mason on being the godfather of the Saint John music scene.
- James Mullinger on why Sussex, New Brunswick is one of the best towns in Canada.
- War, Floods and Being Needed.
- Exclusive interview and photo shoot with award-winning indigenous musician Jeremy Dutcher.
- World class architect Nicholas Fudge.
- All of this plus interiors, literature, wellness, arts and culture sections.